- Where is Darden headquartered?
Orlando, Florida (Map It)
- How many brands does Darden own?
- Where can I get information on Darden’s CEO and executive team?
Biographical information on our Executive Leadership is available here.
To learn about our Board of Directors, please click here.
- How can my company do business with Darden?
Please visit Doing Business with Darden.
- How do I verify employment at Darden or one of your brands?
To verify employment, please contact our vendor, The Work Number, at 800-367-5690 or via its website, www.theworknumber.com/verifiers. Our Employer Code is 11533.
- What is Darden's mission?
Today, everything we do is rooted in our mission -- to be financially successful through great people consistently delivering outstanding food, drinks and service in an inviting atmosphere, making every guest loyal. For information about our core values, click here.
- How long has Darden been a public company?
Darden became a public company in May 1995 as a result of a spin-off from General Mills.
- How many people does Darden employ?
Darden employs 180,000 team members. For stories about our team members, click here.
- Where can I find information on available job opportunities?
We’d love to introduce you to all the exciting career possibilities at Darden. For more information, please visit Join Our Team.
- Does Darden sell gift cards?
Yes. Please visit our Gift Cards section for more information.
- What restaurants accept Darden gift cards?
Darden gift cards may be redeemed at any Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen, Yard House, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Bahama Breeze and Eddie V’s in the U.S.
- Are Darden Gift Cards redeemable at Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen restaurants?
Yes, Darden Gift Cards are redeemable at all Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen restaurants.
- Where can I get recipes for menu items?
Our brands post some recipes on their websites. Please check your favorite brand's website for more details.
- Does Darden offer franchise opportunities?
Click here to learn more about restaurant franchising.
- What is Darden doing to be good stewards of the environment?
We are a company with a deep respect for our planet. We know our focus on sustainability makes good business sense and is the right thing to do. For more information on our commitment to sustainability, click here.
- Where does Darden's food come from? What's your commitment to Animal Welfare?
We use quality ingredients that are carefully sourced from suppliers who share Darden’s commitment to maintaining best-in-class food safety, quality, sustainability and animal welfare.For more information about our food principles, click here.
- What is Darden’s commitment to diversity?
For more than 40 years, Darden has embraced diversity and inclusion as a business imperative. We respect and cherish the distinctions our team members bring, including diversity in race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation and religion. Darden commits to attracting, retaining, engaging and developing a workforce that reflects our diverse customer base. Today, about 49 percent of our team members are minorities and about 52 percent are women. Both percentages rank above average in our industry.
Within the broader community, we’re known as a corporate citizen committed to inclusiveness and truly making a difference. We constantly work toward enhancing diversity in our workforce, among our suppliers and through the community organizations we support.
For more information on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
- What is Darden’s commitment to philanthropy?
Through the Darden Restaurants, Inc. Foundation, corporate contributions and team member volunteerism, Darden strives to make a meaningful difference in the communities where we live and work. And every day our restaurant teams make an impact by giving their time, talent and money to support the local communities they serve. To learn more about our philanthropic efforts, please visit our Citizenship section.
- How can I provide feedback on my dining experience?
- Contact Olive Garden
- Contact LongHorn Steakhouse
- Contact Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
- Contact Yard House
- Contact The Capital Grille
- Contact Seasons 52
- Contact Bahama Breeze
- Contact Eddie V's
- Does Darden provide nutritional information for its menu items?
- Olive Garden
- LongHorn Steakhouse
- Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
- Yard House
- Seasons 52
- Bahama Breeze